samedi 26 mars 2011

VA - Deep in the Philly Groove


1. La-La Means I Love You - The Delfonics
2. I Need Your Love So Bad - Billy Bass
3. So Long, Goodbye, It's Over - The Coupe De Villes
4. When Times Are Bad - The Coupe De Villes
5. Goodbye Pain - The Coupe De Villes
6. Face The Future - The Coupe De Villes
7. Didn't I (Blow Your Mind This Time) - The Delfonics
8. One And One Is Five - Ben Aiken
9. When The Bottom Falls Out - Ben Aiken
10. Follow The Lamb - Ben Aiken
11. Not Goin' To Let You (Talk To Me That Way) - Ben Aiken
12. Didn't We Make It - Broadway Express
13. Puff Puff, You're Gone - Broadway Express
14. Ruby Lee - Nat Turner
15. You Are My Sun Sign Part I - Nat Turner
16. Handle With Care - Ben Aiken
17. I Want To Be Your Lover - Ben Aiken
18. The Player - First Choice
19. Armed And Extremely Dangerous - First Choice
20. Smarty Pants - First Choice
21. Handle With Care - Nat Turner
22. The Delfonics Theme (How Could You) - Philly Groove Orchestra
23. Can't Go On Living - Nat Turner
24. When The Bottom Falls Out - Philly Groove Orchestra

1 commentaire: