mardi 21 décembre 2010

Barry White:You're The First, The Last, My Everything/And Many More



Barry White - More Than Anything You're My Everything (Instrumental Version)Rare
Barry White - You're the first last my everthing (LP version)
Barry White - You're the first, the last, my everything ( Live In Germany 1975)
Barry White - You're the First, The Last, My Everything [Alternate Version]
Barry White & Luciano Pavarotti - You're the first, the last, my everything
Black Legend - You're The First, The Last, My Everything
Cristal Grass - You're The First, The Last, My Everything
Fausto Papetti - You're The First, The Last, My Everything
Gloria Gaynor & Issac Hayes - You're The First, The Last, My Everything
Kay Warner - You're The First, The Last, My Everything
Mike Wofford Orchestra - You're The First, The Last, My Everything
Nancy Wallace - You're the First, the Last, my Everything
Oc Smith - You're The First, My Last, My Everything
Pat Jefferson - You're The First, The Last, My Everything
Peter Grant - You're The First, The Last, My Everything
The Brothers - You're The First, The Last, My Everything

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire