mardi 11 octobre 2011

Rare Barry White & Friends


CD1 Barry White

01 - Barry White - Ella Es Todo Para Mi (She's Everything To Me)12"
02 - Barry White - Playing Your Game, Baby
03 - Barry White - You're The One I Need
04 - Barry White - It's Only Love Doing Its Thing
05 - Barry White - Lady ,Sweet Lady
06 - Barry White - Let The Music Play
07 - Barry White - Heavenly, That's What You Are To Me
08 - Barry White - I Believe In Love
09 - Barry White - I Want You
10 - Barry White - It's Ecstasy When You Lay Down Next To Me
11 - Barry White - Never, Never Gonna Give You Up
12 - Barry White - I'm Gonna Love You Just A Little More, Baby
13 - Barry White - Can't Get Enough Of Your Love, Babe
14 - Barry White - You're The First, My Last, My Everything
15 - Barry White - Love Serenade
16 - Barry White - Mi Nueva Cancion (Love Makin' Music)12"

CD 2 Love Unlimited & Love Unlimited Orchestra

01 Love Unlimited Orchestra - Midnight And You
02 Love Unlimited Orchestra - Midnight Groove
03 Love Unlimited Orchestra - Dreams
04 Love Unlimited Orchestra - Strange Games & Thing
05 Love Unlimited - I Can't Let Him Down
06 Love Unlimited - I'm So Glad That I'm a Woman
07 Love Unlimited - Hight Steppin' Hip Dressin' Fella
08 Love Unlimited Orchestra - Love You, Ooh It's True I Do
09 Love Unlimited Orchestra - Welcome Aboard (Reprise)
10 Love Unlimited Orchestra - Bayou
11 Love Unlimited Orchestra - Theme From Shaft
12 Love Unlimited Orchestra - Always Thinking Of You
13 Love Unlimited Orchestra - Satin Soul
14 Love Unlimited - Love's Theme (Vocal)
15 Love Unlimited - Walking In The Rain
16 Love Unlimited- Under The Influence Of Love

CD3 Barry's Productions

01 - Gloria Scott - Love Me, Love Me, Love Me Or Leave Me, Leave Me, Leave Me
02 - Tom Brock - There's Nothing In This World That Can Stop Me From Loving You
03 - Gloria Scott - That's What You Say (Everytime You're Near Me)
04 - Tom Brock - I Love You More And More
05 - Gloria Scott - What Am I Gonna Do
06 - Danny Pearson - Say It Again
07 - Jay Dee - Come On In Love
08 - White Heat - Take A Look At Yourself
09 - Gloria Scott - Just As Long As We're Together
10 - Danny Pearson - Let's Go Dancin' (Let's Go Disco Dancin')
11 - Togethers Brothers - Somebody's Gonna off
12 - West Wing - I'm Gonna Love You Just A Little More Baby
13 - West Wing - I Got A Love For You
14 - Black Satin - How I Wish We Could Do It Again
15 - Evan Pace - I Don't Know Where Love Has Gone
16 - Danny Pearson - Walkin' In The Rain With The One I Love

CD4 Barry's Covers

01 - Solomon Burke - Midnight And You
02 - Mongo Santamaria - Midnight And YOU
03 - Fred Bongusto - Never Never
04 - Cecil Holmes - I'm Gonna Love You
05 - Kellee Patterson - I'm Gonna Love You
06 - King Errisson - Don't Make Me Wait
07 - BMC Band - A Medley Of Barry White
08 - Band Of Gold - The Is Our Time (Medley)
09 - Diane Richards - It's Ecstasy When You
10 - Pat Jefferson - Under The Influence
11 - Fausto Papetti - Love's Theme
12 - Enoght Light - Satin Soul
13 - Mike Wofford Orchestra - You The First the Last
14 - David Gordon - Can Get Enough
15 - Julio Iglesias - Tema De Amor (Love Theme)
16 - The Connection - Love's Theme

Format:4CD - MP3 / 320KBPS
Style:very very good
unofficial compilation only available in France
compilation non officiel, vendus uniquement en France
(Discosoulcargo)
here is the link
voici le lien
enjoy

11 commentaires:

  1. Hi, Discosoul!
    Thank you for the music so far! I'm sending you the disco versions of "You Take My Heart Away" BOTH by James Darren and Laura Greene as e proof of my gratitude. Both are personal rips from my Mint Vinyls. Respect.
    Thanks!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. very big THANKS George
    whole team we thank you for your help,

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Merci , juste pour ton boulot mon ami !!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. merci , merci ,merci ,merci merci !!! Lol.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. thank you
    thank you
    thank you
    thank you
    thank you
    thank you
    thank you
    thank you
    thank you
    thank you

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. thank you
    thank you
    thank you
    thank you
    thank you
    thank you
    thank you
    thank you
    thank you
    thank you

    and more thank yous for all that you do

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Hi DiscoSoul, My all Respect to keep the rare good music alive. Regards Kakaranger

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. coucou y a possibilité de le reup? merci

    RépondreSupprimer