mardi 18 octobre 2011

Various - The Soul Of Spring - Volume 2



01. Goodbye Love (We're Through) - Act I
02. You And I Go Good Together - Garland Green
03. I'm A Lover - Vernon Brown
04. When Johnny Comes Marching Home - Richard Barbary
05. One Step At A Time - The Determinations
06. Once You Fall In Love - Eddie Mcloyd
07. It's So Good To Know - Mayberry Movement
08. Just Can't Say Hello (Once You've Said Goodbye) - Ronnie Walker
09. You Can't Turn Me Off (In The Middle Of Turning Me On) - Millie Jackson
10. Turn Yourself Around - Clare Bathe
11. It Takes Both Of Us - Act I
12. In My Baby's Arms - Joe Simon
13. Sherry Washington - Ray Godfrey
14. Good To The Last Drop - Leroy Randolph
15. Don't Turn Me On - Flower Shoppe
16. I'll See You In Hell First - Phillip Mitchell
17. Stay With Me - Daltry Martin
18. Baby (There's Nothing You Can Do) - The Joneses
19. Walk All Over God's Heaven - Jackie Verdell
20. Dry Bones In The Valley - The Internationals
21. Mr Everything - Little Eva Harris
22. You Make Me Feel Good - The Equations
23. Ain't It Amazing - Prince Harold
24. I'm On My Way - Winfield Parker

Format:CD
Style:Soul

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire