samedi 15 octobre 2011

VA - The Birth of Soul Vol.2



1. Walk Around Heaven All Day - The Caravans
2. Heart Full Of Love - The Invincibles
3. Man's Temptation - Gene Chandler
4. Here's A Heart - The Diplomats
5. There Goes My Baby - The Drifters
6. Two Lovers Make One Fool - The Serenades
7. I Never Dreamed - The Cookies
8. Come Tomorrow - Marie Knight
9. I'll Give My Life - Brenda Holloway
10. Sad Girl - Jay Wiggins
11. I'm Counting On You - The Freeman Brothers
12. I Found A Love - The Falcons
13. What'd I Say - Ray Charles
14. The Wrong Girl - The Showmen
15. Lipstick Traces (On A Cigarette) - Benny Spellman
16. Down In The Valley - Solomon Burke
17. Always Accused - Willie Tee
18. Call Somebody Please - The Manhattans
19. Lover's Prayer - The Wallace Brothers
20. This Is My Prayer - Theola Kilgore
21. Time Waits For No-One - Eddie & Ernie
22. Cry To Me - Betty Harris
23. Long Haired Daddy - Vernell Hill
24. Spring - Birdlegs & Pauline And Their Versatility Birds
25. Standing In The Shadows - Kenny Gamble
26. Um, Um, Um, Um, Um, Um - Major Lance
27. It's No Good For Me - Johnny Nash
28. All In My Mind - Maxine Brown

Format:CD
Style:oldies

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire